- Start using hashtags on both your personal profile and your business page.
- Think about your industry and what hashtags are being used. Use the search function to see what is out there and jump on board.
- Think about your audience and what hashtags are going to appeal to them.
- If you are creating your own hashtag, consider capitalising the #FirstLetterInEachWord – this makes it more readable.
- Hashtags look good in sentences
- Don’t go # hashtag crazy – limit them to 1-2 per post. Too many will simply detract from your post content.
I hope you now feel that you can confidently use hashtags on your Facebook posts. Now #GetToIt